SERVICE FOR BUYERS
YOU ARE LOOKING FOR BUYING A PROPERTY
You would like to buy a property in Alcossebre or other parts of our region, using the help of a competent real estate agent?
Whether it is a new home, a piece of land or a commercial property, Villas Azahar Inmobiliaria supports you with the highest level of expertise and great personal commitment. If you are planning to make a structural alteration, build a swimming pool, renovate or build a new home, we will be there for you and provide you with good and reliable local craftsmen.
From the search for the suitable object to the completion at the notary, we do everything to help you find the right property for your individual needs.
- A SUMMARY OF OUR SERVICES FOR BUYERS:
- The serious selection of market-oriented real estate in our shop in the centre of the village
- Preparation and execution of viewings
- After your decision check that the property is unencumbered and free of any rights of a third party and free of tenants and up to date with the payments for council tax, community fees, electricity and water.
- Supply of associated certificates
- If required, assistance with provision of suitable mortgage facilities
- Drafting of the private purchase contract in the respective languages of buyer and seller
- The purchase contract preparation up to the accompaniment to the completion with the notary, on request also purchasing in your name based on notarial power of attorney
- Assistance with the property after the purchase and re-registration with the public utilities
- Carrying out repair work for minor damage by reputable and good craftsmen of the region
- Assistance with realization of conversions, extensions, renovations and new construction projects
- Renting out your property as a holiday home with complete service from a single source
- Contact for all questions about the property
Do you have any questions about purchasing real estate in Spain or would you like to hire us directly to find your dream home? We look forward to hearing from you on (+34) 676 948 560 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org